I been speed cleaning a lot as many of you know that have been following me. School has started and it is the end of the week and my living area, dining room and family room looks like a tornado came through. I needed to clean a few areas because school started and the change of the seasons. I game myself an hour and powered through the living area!
1.) De clutter Seasonal Blankets and Pillows.
2.) Clean and Organize the Family Dining Room Table.
3.) Clean underneath, inside and outside of couches.
4.) Disinfect the remotes
5.) De clutter shoes, scarves, hats, etc.
Simple Living; Natural Living, Creating Cozy Affordable Spaces, Antique Obsession, Cooking from Scratch, Nature Lover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Halloween Treat Mummy Dogs | Halloween Treat for the Whole Family
With Halloween around the corner this adorable and tasty Mummy Dogs are a great option to serve at your next Halloween party or your at hom...
-
In the summer around here we love to grill and because I am a vegetarian I am always trying to find ways to grill up some of my favorite v...
-
Posted Dec 29, 2006 11:55pm-this is a journal entry written shortly after Drew was diagnosed....please, give- Induction complete--- ...
No comments:
Post a Comment