Bronzer is not just for summer anymore and I use throughout the whole year. Bronzer can be tricky to put on and if not done right it can look fake.
First, I take a highlighter and highlight my cheekbone from the tip of my outer eyebrow done to the center of my cheek. Next, I add some highlighter to the tip of my nose and cupids bow.
Now take a bronzer that is two shades darker than your skin and add to the hallows of your cheeks with a large brush.
Add some blush and then blend to the apples of your cheeks.
Finally, complete look with a sweep of bronzer on your forehead, nose, chin and under cheek bones.
Simple Living; Natural Living, Creating Cozy Affordable Spaces, Antique Obsession, Cooking from Scratch, Nature Lover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Halloween Treat Mummy Dogs | Halloween Treat for the Whole Family
With Halloween around the corner this adorable and tasty Mummy Dogs are a great option to serve at your next Halloween party or your at hom...
-
In the summer around here we love to grill and because I am a vegetarian I am always trying to find ways to grill up some of my favorite v...
-
Posted Dec 29, 2006 11:55pm-this is a journal entry written shortly after Drew was diagnosed....please, give- Induction complete--- ...
No comments:
Post a Comment