I try to deep clean and declutter my refrigerator and freezer about every 8 weeks. In between the 8 weeks I spot clean when needed.
1. First, I start from the top to the bottom when cleaning the refrigerator and freezer. Then I work my way from the refrigerator and then to the freezer.
2.. Declutter anything on top of refrigerator.
3. Next, I declutter all food from fridge and freezer.
4. I use a multi purpose cleaner to thoroughly clean my refrigerator and freezer.
5. Finally, I declutter the front of my refrigerator and do not forget to clean the ice maker/water dispenser.
Simple Living; Natural Living, Creating Cozy Affordable Spaces, Antique Obsession, Cooking from Scratch, Nature Lover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Halloween Treat Mummy Dogs | Halloween Treat for the Whole Family
With Halloween around the corner this adorable and tasty Mummy Dogs are a great option to serve at your next Halloween party or your at hom...
-
In the summer around here we love to grill and because I am a vegetarian I am always trying to find ways to grill up some of my favorite v...
-
Posted Dec 29, 2006 11:55pm-this is a journal entry written shortly after Drew was diagnosed....please, give- Induction complete--- ...

No comments:
Post a Comment