Simple Living; Natural Living, Creating Cozy Affordable Spaces, Antique Obsession, Cooking from Scratch, Nature Lover
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Keeping your WHITES BRIGHT!
I love white however, often times I find myself in a dilemma on how to keep my "whites"- white and bright? I found using a 1/2 cup of borax and 1/4 cup of white vinegar is amazing! Just add both ingredient to your washing machine and wash as normal! Hope it works for you just as awesome as it did for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Halloween Treat Mummy Dogs | Halloween Treat for the Whole Family
With Halloween around the corner this adorable and tasty Mummy Dogs are a great option to serve at your next Halloween party or your at hom...
-
In the summer around here we love to grill and because I am a vegetarian I am always trying to find ways to grill up some of my favorite v...
-
Posted Dec 29, 2006 11:55pm-this is a journal entry written shortly after Drew was diagnosed....please, give- Induction complete--- ...
No comments:
Post a Comment