Teacher appreciation week just passed but, if you missed I think these plants would be perfect for end of the year gifts. This Dollar Tree craft was simple, easy, affordable and perfect for spring. I purchase 3 small orange Terra Cotta pots and painted each one with left over chalk paint. Filled the pots with Dollar Tree dirt and real Lavender that I purchase at Walmart; sorry guys wish they sold real herbs and plants at the Dollar Tree and the remaining pot with dirt. I think they came out sweet and very farmhouse #farmhousedecor #farmhousecrafts #farmhousespringdecor #dollartreecrafts
Simple Living; Natural Living, Creating Cozy Affordable Spaces, Antique Obsession, Cooking from Scratch, Nature Lover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Halloween Treat Mummy Dogs | Halloween Treat for the Whole Family
With Halloween around the corner this adorable and tasty Mummy Dogs are a great option to serve at your next Halloween party or your at hom...
-
In the summer around here we love to grill and because I am a vegetarian I am always trying to find ways to grill up some of my favorite v...
-
Posted Dec 29, 2006 11:55pm-this is a journal entry written shortly after Drew was diagnosed....please, give- Induction complete--- ...
No comments:
Post a Comment