My kitchen is the hardest working room in my home. My kitchen is the main hub to meal prepping/planning and cooking! My kitchen is always the dirtiest and needs tidy up and a deep cleaning often. This spring is just another reason to clean the toughest, dirtiest areas within my kitchen.
Here is a list I generate of what needs to be cleaned, I will set a timer and clean away. I am trying to get this spring cleaning project down in 1 hour, wish me luck!
1.) Clean ceiling fan and light fixtures55:40
2.) Clean Walls and Ceiling 48:35
3.) Clean Windows 41:17
4.) Deep Clean Microwave 34:39
5.) Clean Toaster Oven 28:12
6.) Deep Clean Sink and Drain 26:05
7.) Clean Under Fridge and Stove 11:01
Simple Living; Natural Living, Creating Cozy Affordable Spaces, Antique Obsession, Cooking from Scratch, Nature Lover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Halloween Treat Mummy Dogs | Halloween Treat for the Whole Family
With Halloween around the corner this adorable and tasty Mummy Dogs are a great option to serve at your next Halloween party or your at hom...
-
In the summer around here we love to grill and because I am a vegetarian I am always trying to find ways to grill up some of my favorite v...
-
Posted Dec 29, 2006 11:55pm-this is a journal entry written shortly after Drew was diagnosed....please, give- Induction complete--- ...

No comments:
Post a Comment