Simple Living; Natural Living, Creating Cozy Affordable Spaces, Antique Obsession, Cooking from Scratch, Nature Lover
Friday, January 26, 2018
DIY Farmhouse Valentine's Day Kitchen Towel
I am not sure if you decorate for Valentine's Day or not but, I do like to add touches of love in my home. I do not do much but, I love adding little touches that make me smile. I guess I like to decorate for Valentine's Day because it breaks up and brightens my winter months. I created these adorable kitchen towel by buying plain white towels from Target and iron on vinyl from JoAnn's. I design the towel on my Cricut and printed it. I iron it onto the towel and ta-da a farmhouse inspired kitchen towel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Halloween Treat Mummy Dogs | Halloween Treat for the Whole Family
With Halloween around the corner this adorable and tasty Mummy Dogs are a great option to serve at your next Halloween party or your at hom...
-
In the summer around here we love to grill and because I am a vegetarian I am always trying to find ways to grill up some of my favorite v...
-
Posted Dec 29, 2006 11:55pm-this is a journal entry written shortly after Drew was diagnosed....please, give- Induction complete--- ...
No comments:
Post a Comment